14 Jan BTD is Hiring. Join Us!
Entry-Level Management Consultant
MANAGEMENT CONSULTING – M&A INTEGRATION AND SEPARATION
Beyond the Deal (BTD) is a boutique management consultancy that provides M&A (merger and acquisition) integration and divestiture/separation support to mid-market clients around the world. We help our clients deliver deal value through designing, planning and implementing organisational change related to integrations or separations. Based in London with a sister practice in Frankfurt, our team is known for its independence, objectivity, connected thinking, and experience.
We have a continuing and steady growth plan for the future and to help us on this journey, BTD is looking to employ a full-time, entry-level consultant to support project delivery, business development and internal practice development initiatives.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Working with other members of the BTD team to deliver client engagements;
- Providing research support for BTD business development activities;
- Supporting the ongoing expansion of the BTD network through social media content management.
- Bachelor or higher degree, preferably in business or related subjects;
- Effective influencing and communication skills;
- Collaborative team worker with a high level of maturity, initiative and proactivity;
- Trustworthy, credible, resilient and emotionally intelligent;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Basic level of knowledge in business and organisational operations;
- Demonstrable interest in the design and planning around M&A integrations or separations, programme management and operating model design;
- Ambitions to build a career in management consulting;
- Readiness to travel.
Total annual compensation is £25,000-£30,000, depending on experience, with performance-related bonus, 30 days of annual holiday and company pension contributions.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability, interest and what experience you could bring to the role.