23 May BTD Internship Opportunity
MANAGEMENT CONSULTING – M&A INTEGRATION AND SEPARATION
(START FLEXIBLE FROM MID JUNE 2019)
Beyond the Deal (BTD) is a boutique management consultancy that provides M&A (mergers and acquisitions) integration and divestiture/separation support to FTSE250 and private or PE owned mid-market clients around the world. We help our clients deliver deal value through designing, planning and implementing organisational change related to integrations or separations. Based in London with a sister practice in Frankfurt, our team is known for their independence, objectivity, connected thinking, and experience. We have ambitious plans, and 2019 promises to be a year of steady growth in the business.
To help us on this journey, BTD has internship opportunities for people who can provide between one and four days/week to support project delivery initiatives over the coming 3-9 months.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Work with consultants to support workshop facilitation, client meetings and project deliverables;
- Provide additional ad hoc support for BTD business development activities;
- Support the ongoing expansion of the BTD network and practice operations.
- Effective people and communication skills;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Experience of planning and monitoring projects (in any context), ideally with practical experience working with the project scheduling software;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- High level of maturity, initiative and independent working;
- Interest in company integrations or separations resulting from M&A or Divestiture.
Successful candidates will also be provided with opportunities to work alongside experienced consultants, network with senior corporate M&A executives and the ability to be part of an expanding, niche city-based management consultancy.
This is a paid position. Monthly salary is £1,000 for 3-4 days of weekly support. Additional payment can be negotiated when conducting client chargeable project.
There is no guarantee that the internship would lead to a permanent position with Beyond the Deal LLP, but in the right business climate and for the right candidate, this is a possibility.
Please send CVs to email@example.com stating your availability, interest and what experience you could bring to the role.